USJ Cycle 2024-2025

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, futureninampas said:

I just submitted my application. How long until I receive an email from them to pay the supplemental fee?

Should be pretty quick, I applied yesterday and got the email in the middle of the night.

1 hour ago, rnpa1998 said:

Congratulations! Do you mind sharing your stats? 

This is my second time applying, first time I applied July 27th and it was considered late, they offered an interview invite waitlist. 

This year I applied May 23rd, verified May 24th. I didn’t change my ps or anything, increased my PCE from 1100 to 3,000, and shadow from 30 to 65.

Cgpa:3.6; SGpa:3.53 Pce: 3k; volunteer: 680; research: 225; leadership; 600;  shadow 65. 

PCE= PCT in surgical medicine and emergency technician 

Graduated in 2023, double major in psych and public health.

Goodluck to all this cycle! 

Edited by Beantocool
Changed date

• 2 weeks later...

Confirmation email says “Students who have not received any communication from the program since the acknowledgement of receipt of their application should consider themselves on the waitlist for an interview opportunity. ” so I’m confused why some people are getting emails saying they are waitlisted for interviews? 

On 7/5/2024 at 10:01 PM, sspasoon said:

Confirmation email says “Students who have not received any communication from the program since the acknowledgement of receipt of their application should consider themselves on the waitlist for an interview opportunity. ” so I’m confused why some people are getting emails saying they are waitlisted for interviews? 

I received the same email. I’m assuming people were just referring to that when saying they are waitlisted?

1 hour ago, lpa23 said:

I received the same email. I’m assuming people were just referring to that when saying they are waitlisted?

I’m not sure because I was reading through old forums and it seems like they sent out interview waitlist invites? Can someone who received a waitlist invite confirm this😂

2 minutes ago, sspasoon said:

I’m not sure because I was reading through old forums and it seems like they sent out interview waitlist invites? Can someone who received a waitlist invite confirm this😂

I applied to this program 2 cycles ago and received an interview waitlist and then was later rejected around December! So they do have an interview waitlist but I'm not entirely sure how it is utilized. I applied this cycle again and have not yet received that email. 

50 minutes ago, CCTPA said:

I applied to this program 2 cycles ago and received an interview waitlist and then was later rejected around December! So they do have an interview waitlist but I'm not entirely sure how it is utilized. I applied this cycle again and have not yet received that email. 

Thanks! Seems like a confusing process. Based on previous forums it seems like some people never get waitlisted for an interview but still receive interview invites. Who knows!