Current student. Just want to send some words of encouragement for anyone applying this cycle. I love this school, I love this program and I'm sure you will too. Remember you're more than capable and one day you'll look back on your application season and get a little nostalgic (like I am right now). Can't believe the cycle is open again already. The past year has gone so fast!

Anyways, put your best foot forth and remember no matter the results of this cycle, you're more than your GPA or a PCE number. Happy applying! 🙂 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 4/28/2024 at 3:42 PM, Sporter said:

I know the cycle just opened, but I cannot find where to add the pa-cat score. Does anyone know where we can add it on caspa?

I still cant find any way to post the score.. did the email that was sent help clarify anything?

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/25/2024 at 2:10 AM, MsGirl2000 said:

FYI, I got my email for the July interview about a week before the interview date so I would give it a little more time

Okay thanks. I couldn’t remember how soon I got an email last year for the September interviews! But I feel like it would be getting close. 

23 hours ago, mafl129 said:

Just submitted! I know it’s late in the game for them but i just now got my PACAT score back, hoping for the best bc I was rejected w/o interview last year ! 

Oh! This is my third time to apply. 1 no interview, last year I was waitlisted. Hopefully third times a charm!! I’m confident you will get an interview this time!

• Like 1

Hi all! Has anyone heard anything about July interviews? I noticed the website said interview notices for July dates will be sent out on July 1. They’re my top pick and I’m really hoping to be in this first round of interviews. I know it’s early in the day, but I am just curious if anyone has heard anything yet! Or if anyone has applied in prior cycles and knows how accurate the projected invite dates are or what times they’ve sent them out in the past. TIA! Good luck everyone! 🤞🏼

2 hours ago, Anon0402 said:

Hi all! Has anyone heard anything about July interviews? I noticed the website said interview notices for July dates will be sent out on July 1. They’re my top pick and I’m really hoping to be in this first round of interviews. I know it’s early in the day, but I am just curious if anyone has heard anything yet! Or if anyone has applied in prior cycles and knows how accurate the projected invite dates are or what times they’ve sent them out in the past. TIA! Good luck everyone! 🤞🏼

I was wondering the same! I still have not heard anything! 

4 minutes ago, mafl129 said:

I was wondering the same! I still have not heard anything! 

I haven’t either, but my anxiety got the best of me. I searched some old forums and in 2020, people were saying they did not receive emails until 3:30-4:30 central time. So let’s not giving up hope yet😅

2 minutes ago, anon774313 said:

I have not heard anything yet. Have you heard anything today??

Unfortunately, no.
I emailed yesterday and haven’t gotten a response. I’m assuming that means I won’t be invited for early interviews.

I wish someone would say if they’ve heard anything though. I don’t want to keep this tiny sliver of hope I have left for no reason 🥲

I haven’t heard anything either, but I did ask during one of the open houses if you didn’t get an early interview, if you were still in the running for interviews in September, and they said yes. So there’s still hope for those interviews too.

2 minutes ago, Sporter said:

I haven’t heard anything either, but I did ask during one of the open houses if you didn’t get an early interview, if you were still in the running for interviews in September, and they said yes. So there’s still hope for those interviews too.

My lease ends August 15th so I was hoping to know before then so I know where I’m moving to 🤦🏻‍♀️ I just need verification whether they’ve sent out the early invites already or if they’re maybe running late. I was hoping I’d get an email back today but so far nothing! 

4 minutes ago, Anon0402 said:

My lease ends August 15th so I was hoping to know before then so I know where I’m moving to 🤦🏻‍♀️ I just need verification whether they’ve sent out the early invites already or if they’re maybe running late. I was hoping I’d get an email back today but so far nothing! 

Oh okay. Well I wish I knew more! I was hoping for one too!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, anon774313 said:

When did you all submit? I submitted middle of May. Wondering if they are just delayed or we won’t be notified if we don’t receive an early interview

I submitted toward the end of May and was verified by June. I wish they’d let us know if we didn’t get one yet as well. I’ve been in a slump for 2 days now feeling anxious about it 😞