PACKRAT forms

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to remind you that PACKRAT is a copyrighted product of the Physician Assistant Education Association, and may not be distributed without the express permission of PAEA.

Students who take PACKRAT are required to affirm the following before they begin the exam:

"I acknowledge that I am accessing the answers and explanations to the PACKRAT self-assessment examination, which are copyrighted by the Physician Assistant Education Association, pursuant to a license purchased by my physician assistant program. I agree not to disseminate the PACKRAT test or its answers and explanations to others and understand that doing so is prohibited by law."

Program staff who purchase the PACKRAT exam are required to affirm the following before completing their purchase:

"I acknowledge that the PACKRAT self-assessment examination, including both the test and its answers and explanations, is copyrighted by the Physician Assistant Education Association and that I am purchasing a license for a one-time administration of PACKRAT to a single class of physician assistant students. I agree not to use or disseminate PACKRAT in violation of this license. I further agree to explain to the class of students to whom this licensed copy of PACKRAT is administered that the use or dissemination of PACKRAT in violation of this license is prohibited by law."

Consequently, in distributing PACKRAT to others, you are breaching your professional ethics as well as breaking the law.

Sincerely,

Sean Stickle

Senior Director of Public Affairs & Information Systems

Physician Assistant Education Association

Alexandria, VA

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to remind you that PACKRAT is a copyrighted product of the Physician Assistant Education Association, and may not be distributed without the express permission of PAEA.

Students who take PACKRAT are required to affirm the following before they begin the exam:

"I acknowledge that I am accessing the answers and explanations to the PACKRAT self-assessment examination, which are copyrighted by the Physician Assistant Education Association, pursuant to a license purchased by my physician assistant program. I agree not to disseminate the PACKRAT test or its answers and explanations to others and understand that doing so is prohibited by law."

Program staff who purchase the PACKRAT exam are required to affirm the following before completing their purchase:

"I acknowledge that the PACKRAT self-assessment examination, including both the test and its answers and explanations, is copyrighted by the Physician Assistant Education Association and that I am purchasing a license for a one-time administration of PACKRAT to a single class of physician assistant students. I agree not to use or disseminate PACKRAT in violation of this license. I further agree to explain to the class of students to whom this licensed copy of PACKRAT is administered that the use or dissemination of PACKRAT in violation of this license is prohibited by law."

Consequently, in distributing PACKRAT to others, you are breaching your professional ethics as well as breaking the law.

Sincerely,

Sean Stickle

Senior Director of Public Affairs & Information Systems

Physician Assistant Education Association

Alexandria, VA

Archived