USC PA Class of 2016!

I just received a call from Dr. Lohenry today offering me admission! I was just accepted to Western 3 days ago. Blessed to have options but now I have a decision to make. Suggestions anyone?

I'm in the same position with you, along with a friend of mine. Have a few days left to make a tough decision.

I'm in the same position with you, along with a friend of mine. Have a few days left to make a tough decision.

Tell me about it. This is a really tough decision. Don't get me wrong, I am truly blessed to have such a decision but that doesn't make this any easier. Right now I'd say I am 65/35 towards WesternU. The more I research about the two programs the more similar they appear to me. I don't mind getting my butt kicked that first year, in fact, I like a fast pace. So for me it is just hard to justify the $61,200+ in tuition (just tuition not housing and cost of living for that third year), plus getting out into the workforce a year later just to go to 'SC. Idk, I'm still torn though. I could see myself attending either school this August

I just received a call from Dr. Lohenry today offering me admission! I was just accepted to Western 3 days ago. Blessed to have options but now I have a decision to make. Suggestions anyone?

I was also accepted to USC and Western, but I'm 95% sure I'm going to attend USC. Definitely a hard decision! Good luck!

Tell me about it. This is a really tough decision. Don't get me wrong, I am truly blessed to have such a decision but that doesn't make this any easier. Right now I'd say I am 65/35 towards WesternU. The more I research about the two programs the more similar they appear to me. I don't mind getting my butt kicked that first year, in fact, I like a fast pace. So for me it is just hard to justify the $61,200+ in tuition (just tuition not housing and cost of living for that third year), plus getting out into the workforce a year later just to go to 'SC. Idk, I'm still torn though. I could see myself attending either school this August

Yeah, I feel you on the money part, such a huge difference with the money and extra 9 months. Great advice I got from one of the docs I work with is to ignore the money and really think which when I'll be happier at and won't have regrets with 10 years from now. Such a tough decision but blessed to be in this position.

I just chose to attend WesternU over USC yesterday. For me WesternU makes more sense, but I know I really could not have made a wrong choice. Congrats and best of luck to everyone admitted, good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back, and if anyone is still deciding between schools PM me and I would be more than happy to explain my rationale. Regardless, we are united in this profession and I can't wait to have each and everyone one of you as colleagues!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello class! I just withdrew my application from the program. It's been a tough decision, especially since you all seem like such an awesome group of people! But I'm confident I made the right choice. Best of luck to you all and I'm excited someone else will have the opportunity to join the class now that there's an extra spot.

Hello class! I just withdrew my application from the program. It's been a tough decision, especially since you all seem like such an awesome group of people! But I'm confident I made the right choice. Best of luck to you all and I'm excited someone else will have the opportunity to join the class now that there's an extra spot.

Hi mblake,

I think my husband must have gotten your spot! He got the acceptance call this morning! Please know that your spot went to someone who is soo appreciative. My husband is beyond excited and I am so thankful that he has the opportunity for a career he is passionate about that will support our family and 1 year old boy (after two years off applying to schools). Best wishes to you at whichever school you have chosen. I hope you love it!

• 11 months later...

Hey guys! I am currently on the USC waitlist for class of 2017. Is there anyone here that was on the waiting list last year that can give me some advice on what to do to stengthen my chances of getting accepted? please privately message me if you have any advice!

thank you sooo much!

Archived