Jump to content

Transferring Prereqs

Recommended Posts

You don't even need to transfer the credit I believe... When applying you'll just have to send the transcript from the community college to CASPA along with your rutgers one and any other transcripts you might have. As long as you've proven your ability to handle upper level science coursework, most schools won't look down on you taking chem at a cc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More