Augsburg Selection Process 2012

For those of you still wondering how the process works, I was just informed yesterday on a few things and thought it would be helpful to share.

This year there were ~ 500 applicants. ~100 will be interviewed.

~35 were interviewed already in October. From there, a few offers should be made by the end of next week. Those not receiving offers are kept in the pool.

~35 more will be interviewed in November. More offers will be made, some from the October group, and the rest go back in the pool.

~30 final interviews will occur in January. At that point, offers will be made to any interviewees (Oct., Nov., or Jan. groups), some will be declined, and some will be waitlisted. They will not tell you where you fall on the list.

Once receiving an offer, you will have 2 weeks to turn in your $500 deposit.

So, if you applied and haven't heard anything at all, don't lose hope! One of the current students hadn't heard ANYTHING until January, interviewed, and received her offer the next day. Anything is possible!

Thanks for sharing this info! I'm currently a first year student at Augsburg. There are some people in my class who were on the waitlist and got in a month before the program started. I was a reapplicant myself, so if you don't hear the news you want this year, don't give up! Augsburg is a fantastic program and I wish you and everyone else applying this year good luck!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived