Sign in to follow this  
ajgray

Spokane Campus applicants- MEDEX

Fellow Applicants,

Just wondering if any Spokane campus applicants have received interviews (or rejection letters)?

I applied on August 28th and got a "Criteria Met" email on September 26th. I got the same email again yesterday.

Good luck all,

A.J. Gray of Coeur d'Alene, Idaho

Spokane AMR Paramedic

nope! Haven't recieved either! I did hear a rumor that the Spokane interview is on nov 17th though : ) I am getting excited.

Good Luck!

Shana Colt

ICU RN

I received my interview email today as well. Sadly, I already have another scheduled interview on that day.. Wish me luck that I can get my other interview changed!!!!

I also have an interview! Guess the rumors were right this time : ) If anyone is in the Spokane area and wants to get together for a meet and greet/or interview practice let's try to arrange something. It would be nice to have some familiar faces and get to know each other before the interview!

Shana

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By DP011
      Hello,
      I am currently struggling to decide which field I want to pursue ( Master's in Health Administration  vs Physician Assistant). I want to interact with patients but I also want to focus on managing hospitals and program implementation. Do you guys have any suggestions on what I can do that could expose my to both of my interests or if one has a higher job demand than the other? Any feedback is appreciated! 
    • By nguyentm
      I'm working bringing my GPA up to a 3.0 from a 2.96. Afterwards, I'm thinking about doing a master's program. I recently ran across a Graduate Certificate in Medical Physiology offered by UF. I just wanted to know if anyone has finished it and what the program was like. If anyone has any suggestions to a short master's programs that would be great too. I'm looking for something that would benefit in the long run, not just any degree. Thanks
    • By outontheparkway
      This is going to sound pretty dumb but I'm serious! I'm so confused when it comes to applying to PA schools regarding the prerequisite coursework. I know MEDEX say that the courses can't be a part of prior training, but then I read online articles about how to incorporate prereqs for PA schools into your undergrad experience, killing 2 birds with 1 stone sorta thing...I understand the necessary courses. But I'm having a hard time discerning if the coursework can have been done as a part of one's undergrad. For example the cellular bio I took in my undergrad. Will that be applicable to MEDEX? Or does every prereq have to be done after completing one's bachelors? By the way I have a BA, not a BS. I'm late to the party:(
    • By NevadaKatie
      Hey everyone,
      It was great to meet so many amazing, skilled people at the interview yesterday!  I was wondering if anyone wanted to keep in touch after the interviews?  It’s always good to network, right?  Anyway, hit me up if anyone wants to talk about anything PA related or not.  I wish everyone the best of luck in all your interviews and future PA endeavors!  
      My email is: klmauldin@gmail.com 
      Katie Mauldin
    • By LisaS
      I believe invites for Anchorage interviews were around this time last year (based on last years ANC forum feed). Starting this topic for news, collaboration and support. Good luck to all. 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More