what to do???

So I've applied to 5 PA schools... Got 3 interviews, wait-listed at 1 for an interview and still haven't heard from the other... I had one interview so far and its definitely my top choice but I haven't heard anything yet... I'm wondering if I should apply to more schools before the deadline runs out?? Also should I contact the school I interviewed asked and ask about my status post-interview??

Thanks!! :;-D:

Should you call the school you interviewed at? Well....that school managed to keep track of your application throughout the pre interview process. Do you have reason to think that they suddenly turned incompetent? Do you believe the school is oblivious to an applicant's desire to know the result? Do you sincerely believe the school expects the applicant to call before they give results? Do you have a friend "on the inside" who can leak you results before they officially notify everyone else?

I vote that if you said "yes" to any of those, call away. If not, it may be the professional thing to wait patiently and follow that school's thread here on this forum. Fellow Applicants will be posting their own good/bad news as they get it. Being over anxious is understandable. Being able to control it is expected.

Archived