Accepted!!!

EMEDPA, Philly isn't so bad! It's no California sunshine but it's a great place for gaining an education in healthcare. :-)

SA22, the interview wasn't bad, just be yourself with the interviewers... it was formal but I thought they were very nice/down to earth. The writing sample was also pretty standard, good luck!

Koppma, congrats to you! See you next year. I'm local so I'd be happy to answer any questions about the city/area as you prepare to move east.

I am so nervous I applied Sept 19th and got an email oct 15th saying they are reviewing my application. How long did you guys have to wait before getting an interview! do they call or email you for that? The wait is killing me and I am a drexel undergrad student =[

I loved the program but didn't like philly at all as a city. I found the drivers to be lousy and many people to be unpleasant. food was all grease.

ems was also backwards compared to the west coast at the time. I worked a few shifts/week as a medic and it was a weird experience coming from a fairly advanced ems system in L.A.

They were reviewing my app at the end of June and I got an email to email them if I wanted to take the Aug 24th email around the last week of July. They email you for the interview and give you a call if you are accepted and shortly after you get a email that you are accepted. Then about 3 to 4 weeks you get the packet from them with instructions on how to pay your 500 bucks deposit that you can do online with your student id.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived