Interviews?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Glad I am not the only one still waiting. Hopefully we will get an email early this week. About going to grad school with economy the way it is....I have decided to do what makes me happy. I currently have a good job making good money but I don't really enjoy what I do. So... I am going to go to school to do something that I will enjoy. I also think we will have plenty of job opportunities.

PA future what do you do now? I am in a similar boat as you but I do enjoy what I do just wanting more. I have one graduate degree and wouldnt trade it for the anything. But this 80 to 100k investment seems steep. You REALLY have to know this is what you. Likewise, obessively checking my e-mail but nothing yet.

Goodluck to everyone waiting!

I don't know anyone who has applied. Only one person has posted that they have an interview. Ogordon-to answer your question. I work in corporate america in a science field. I agree that you have to be sure this is what u really want to do. Hope more of us get emails for interviews.

Hello to all fellow applicants! I talked to someone in the PA Department at MUSC and I was told that applicants for early decision have already been selected and interveiws are set for Nov 18. She also stated that Kelly Long wil be sending out an e-mail very shorly stating that those that are not in the early selection will be moved to regular selection.

Archived