Interviews?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I had to ask admissions a question today and then I decided to ask if they have already sent out the early decision interview invites. She said that they will be sending out email invites starting this week, followed up with phone calls. I also asked how many people had submitted everything by the early deadline and she said they had 360 completed application. Just to let you all know.

Just to clear everything up, the Application Progress website that they sent us a link to when we turned in the applications says: "Early Decison interview dates are November 5 & 12. Applicants are being notified by e-mail and followed up by a phone call from the PA Program Office. Applicants not invited for an interview will be contacted by e-mail to let them know they are being rolled over to the regular admission cycle." So what both Loves2Share and beckhunter116 said is correct. Have you all heard anything? November 5th is next Friday!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived