Application Cycle 2012-2013!

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you for the information. Do you by any chance know how many interview session have been scheduled as of now?

Not including the one on Friday, there are about 5 more. Another one towards the end of January, one in February, two in March, another in April, and they've got a May TBD that is dependent upon how many they take from the other interview sessions. I believe they're keeping the class size right at 70 again this year, since the facilities are basically at capacity at that number.

I just received an email today with my invitation to interview at South College on Jan 25. I have already committed to Duke, but I just wanted to pass along the information to anyone who is waiting for their email interview invitation. It states that by the end of the interview day, you will know if you have been accepted to next year's PA class. At least you do not have to wait long for your acceptance response! Good luck everyone!

For those already receiving their interview invites, when did you send in your application?

I sent my application in November.

Can anyone give me an idea about how long interview day lasts? I am trying to decide if I should reserve a hotel room and stay in Knoxville after the interview or if I want to drive home (5 1/2 hour drive). Thank you in advance!

Archived