Application Cycle 2012-2013!

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys! I submitted my supplemental application in late November and received an email in December stating that the program received my materials. I am still anxiously waiting to be invited for an Interview and would absolutely die for the opportunity to express my passion to the admissions committee. Does anyone know if applicants can submit any updates such as a significant increase in patient contact hours or improved GRE scores?

Thank you,

Courtney M.

I received the invite via email as well. In regards to your other question, I submitted my CASPA and supplemental application in late December.

See you in April Eugenesisco!

~KC

We will see you there KC. Looking forward to it. Although, I must say I am a bit nervous-- Don't really know what to expect. I received the itinerary in the email, but was wondering what the individual interview format was like. Is it one-on-one?

The group interview was 3 interviewers with 4 interviewees and the individual interview was with the same panel that interviewed your group. But all of the focus was on the group interview. The individual interview is almost an afterthought. The individual interview is where they tell you their decision and any actions you need to take moving forward.

The group interview was 3 interviewers with 4 interviewees and the individual interview was with the same panel that interviewed your group. But all of the focus was on the group interview. The individual interview is almost an afterthought. The individual interview is where they tell you their decision and any actions you need to take moving forward.

Good to know. Thank you!

not sure what happened to you, dr herbert is the best and i think you might be surprised at what he has done for the LGBT community certainly not homophobic maybe you should check him out before you say that did you know his brother died of HIV and that he was involved in HIV education and the quilt in DC?? we love him as a professor and a dean he is the best and has supported our community more than you know

• 2 weeks later...

Typically the last interview date is in May, but they'll draw from the wait list up until late summer if needed.

I got an email awhile ago saying my application was in review and they would be holding interviews in May. Isn't this a little late for a Fall 2013 start date? I'm already accepted into another program, but I was curious as to how late they build their classes!

I'm glad micky053 asked about the Facebook group because I,too, am awaiting an invite. I am possibly interested in finding a roommate :)

Good luck! I'm gonna have to suck it up and manage the whole rent myself. I have a large dog that severely limits my options.

I'm crazy-excited about the Facebook group and getting everything ready to go! I'll be working two jobs through September, so a change in the HOW I'm working all the time will be a welcome change of pace.

Archived