Interviews for C/O 2015

Nova FT Lauderdale was my toughest interview. They asked some really direct/tough questions and one of the interviewers were pretty aggressive with the questioning. I was definitely picked apart more so than any of my 4 other interviews. Looking back I believe it was an attempt to see how people react under pressure. However, the people I was interviewing with said they didn't get the same treatment. They said their interview was much more relaxed than mine. I felt like I politely argued my case and gave strong responses to the questions asked. I left feeling that they either really disliked my application or liked me and was testing my ability to react under pressure. Luckily it was the latter, and I received a quick turnaround on my acceptance. My best advice is to be prepared for the "bad cop" routine, express a strong desire to be a PA, and be able to defend any shortcomings in a strong but respectful manner.

Thanks for the information guys, I have my interview Jan 17th...Heres a follow up question: Ive been accepted to NSU Jacksonville but my first choice is definitely Ft. Lauderdale.

You guys think I should mention that Ive been accepted elsewhere but really want to attend their program (defending the reasons of course), or keep it on the down-low?

Thanks for the information guys, I have my interview Jan 17th...Heres a follow up question: Ive been accepted to NSU Jacksonville but my first choice is definitely Ft. Lauderdale.

You guys think I should mention that Ive been accepted elsewhere but really want to attend their program (defending the reasons of course), or keep it on the down-low?

I would keep that confidential - unless they ask. I'm not sure when there will be an opportunity for you to mention your acceptance during the interview, but my recommendation is that if they ask you why you want to attend the Ft. Lauderdale campus, have a solid, strong answer. If it is your first choice to go there - make that known, but you don't necessarily have to bring up Jacksonville.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys! I am from NC and actually got offered an interview yesterday and scheduled my interview for March 4th. I was actual very surprised that they were still interviewing this late. I am so excited and I would love to move to FL and attend Nova. I am super nervous about this interview. Any other interview tips will be extremely helpful!!! Does anyone know how many people they accept for each class??? thanks so much!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived