Interviews for C/O 2015

Congrats guys. Is the essay at the interview an ethical question or just a random question?

The essay can be anything - this was my second year interviewing, and both questions were different - both were obviously related to healthcare. There's no right or wrong answer, and I think is just trying to get more perspective on your thoughts on a given topic.

Congrats to everyone who has been accepted! I have my interview this Thursday and just wanted to make sure that you met in Terry for your interview. The directions are a little unclear, it looks like we're just supposed to meet them there. If anyone could confirm that I'd appreciate it!

Congrats to everyone who has been accepted! I have my interview this Thursday and just wanted to make sure that you met in Terry for your interview. The directions are a little unclear, it looks like we're just supposed to meet them there. If anyone could confirm that I'd appreciate it!

Hi dschelar - the interview is on the 1st floor in the office of admissions office. If you get lost, look for the information desk in the Terry building where there are displays of antique medical equipment and they should point you in the right direction. Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I will be interviewing at Nova Ft. Lauderdale. Can anyone please give me advice on the interview, like what to expect, types of questions, how many people interivew you, is it just individual or group too, etc? I really appreciate it! Thank you very much in advance!

Be prepared to answer questions about your experience/application, the profession...but the most important question is why you want to be a PA. Do some research about medical ethics topics and the school. At my interview, there were 4 prospective PA students (myself included). We each met with 3 faculty members for a 30-40 minute individual interview. Relax and be yourself, and let the interviewers get to know you. Arrive early and dress in a suit! Hope this helps! Best of luck!

Archived