What to do after acceptance?

Sustainable living doesn't depend on periods of absolute bliss, it depends on knowing yourself and how you function under pressure well enough to fine-tune your study and work habits for long-term health.

I am the emotional tortoise. I pity the undisciplined hare, because I will always beat him in the long run. If he would stop and listen, I would enlighten the silly rabbit.

How do you preach the gospel of KEEP GOING FULL OUT!! then say it depends on "knowing yourself and how to function under pressure well enough to fine tune..."

I know I am doing quite well in school, and my former careers and believe strongly in the "work hard/play hard" approach. Like you said...it is up to the individual to know what is best for themselves.

You say you want to teach the rabbit...why do you believe the rabbit wants to learn what you have to say? Just because you feel successful doesn't mean everyone must follow your lessons. Many paths through the woods...

Archived