February 7th at 9am as well. I will see you there :)

Everyone who has an interview, do you mind sharing your stats? Thanks in advance :)

I'm on January 17th, my friend is a current student and she said 1/16 is the first scheduled interview date, so I'll post my experience in a week...

I'm on January 17th, my friend is a current student and she said 1/16 is the first scheduled interview date, so I'll post my experience in a week...

I'm interviewing there January 17th too. See you there!

I'm still waiting as well. It's been a month since the email on 12/7 so hopefully we'll hear back soon! One of the emails says that interviews go through early March

Good luck everyone! I'm still waiting also. I got the same review email on 12/7, so I guess I'm not the only one. Hope to receive an invitation soon though, time is ticking away!

Best of luck to everyone that interviewed with me today! It was a great experience and would love to attend this school!

Thank you and the same to you. Were you in the 07:30 or 09:00 group to interview?

This school has been my first choice the past 3 years I've applied so I'm hoping third times a charm :)

Good luck to everyone!

I was in the 9:00 group, how about you?

07:30 group to interview. Sorry I didn't get to meet you but good luck. Let's keep each other posted on the progress. :)

nope, all i received was a post-interview survey invitation. the packet they gave us said they would notify us by march-april, so we have quite a bit of a wait

perhaps a few lucky people will hear back before March-april... but waiting is the game. best of luck to you all. nice meeting those on Jan 16th 7:30am group. If you get an interview, where colorful socks :)

I interviewed on Thursday (1/17/13) and ended up staying in L.A. from Wednesday-Sunday (16th-20th) because it was just too pretty to leave. Haha. I really hope I get accepted to this school! I got nothing but good vibes from the staff and current students. Hope everyone else had the same experience that I did. Good luck to all! Post acceptance notifications here as soon as ya start gettin' 'em!

Seems as if I am the only one interviewing on Feb. 8th at 9:00pm

there will be around 20-28 on your interview day...not everyone knows about this forum. i heard about it a few weeks ago.

...and you dont need to wear cool socks. someone PM'd me and asked... i was being factious :) best of luck

Just a word of advice to all those interviewing. Dont go in there with a script of what to say, just answer the questions that are asked. You do not look like potential PA if you dont intelligently answer the question. Those that do not answer the question well but instead give a lecture about how amazing they are and what a great PA they would be are scored low. Answer the question that is it