Interviews for C/O 2015

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Best of luck to everyone that interviewed with me today! It was a great experience and would love to attend this school!

Thank you and the same to you. Were you in the 07:30 or 09:00 group to interview?

This school has been my first choice the past 3 years I've applied so I'm hoping third times a charm :)

Good luck to everyone!

I interviewed on Thursday (1/17/13) and ended up staying in L.A. from Wednesday-Sunday (16th-20th) because it was just too pretty to leave. Haha. I really hope I get accepted to this school! I got nothing but good vibes from the staff and current students. Hope everyone else had the same experience that I did. Good luck to all! Post acceptance notifications here as soon as ya start gettin' 'em!

Just a word of advice to all those interviewing. Dont go in there with a script of what to say, just answer the questions that are asked. You do not look like potential PA if you dont intelligently answer the question. Those that do not answer the question well but instead give a lecture about how amazing they are and what a great PA they would be are scored low. Answer the question that is it

Archived