Interviews for C/O 2015

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I called today, and my application is on "hold". Is anyone else on "hold"?

I am crossing my fingers!

Congratulations to everyone who received an invite!! Good luck!!

Dont stress too much about being on hold just yet. They're just going through all the 3.4+GPAs first then work their way down until all the seats are taken.

I wish you all the best of luck. Just remember to research CAPA, AB3, and study their website (classes, financing, etc) as much as you can before you interview.

congrats guys! a couple of quick tips: be prepared for ANYTHING (i was asked some pretty random questions, i think they just try to judge your confidence/commitment to the program by how you respond) and brush up on CAPA news (don't just say the whole "changing PA name" thing like everyone else does because they can't think of anything else). Also, think about going to preview day and get a good feel for the campus/program, a bunch of 1st years give tours and it's a great opportunity to pick their brains about the whole interview process and the curriculum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived