Interviews for C/O 2015

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My last notice from Western was dated 8/31. I've recently contacted them for an update and I am still listed on Hold Status. Just wanted to throw that out there. Bleeding me slowly I guess until I get the final "we regret to inform you" correspondence because they will fill all their spots before they reached applicants in my GPA range.

there will be around 20-28 on your interview day...not everyone knows about this forum. i heard about it a few weeks ago.

...and you dont need to wear cool socks. someone PM'd me and asked... i was being factious :) best of luck

\

yeah i figured... thanks for the info, just thought it would be nice to meet someone prior to the interview day.

For those who interviewed at 7:30am. When were you guys approximately finished by. I ask bc I have to fly back home that day and want to make sure I book a flight I can def make it too. Thanks for any help!

Depending on when you go into your interview, you should be done no later than 11am I'm guessing. I was the first group to interview and got out before 10am. Hope that helps. Good luck!

Oh yeah and I forgot to mention that there is an optional campus tour at noon so if you want to stay for that, plan on leaving a little later then.

I just received an email saying that my application is still under consideration. I know that this is a good thing (better than being rejected) but it would be nice to be invited for an interview. This school is my last chance of getting in this cycle. On the website, it says that they interview in February and March so I don't know how good my chances are. Good luck to everyone who hasn't interviewed yet and I hope everyone who has interviewed hears good news!

I called and spoke with one of their admissions advisors, Michael, and he informed me that it means that they haven't gotten to your application yet if it's still under consideration or hold. I hope mine at least gets looked at! I have a masters in athletic training and sports medicine; that's gotta stand for something right?! Good luck to everyone.

Archived