Interviews for C/O 2015

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They emailed me last month saying my application will be on hold. They are interviewing the first batch (higher GPAs) then go from there. They updated me this month saying my application is still on hold. So its not a rejection and keeping my hopes up that i'll get an interview

I'm on hold status as well. Got the email almost 2 months ago. At their preview day the folks in the adcom stated they were in review for their credential or something and most likely not to interview anyone until the beginning of 2013.

Thank Timon, that's really good to know!

• 2 weeks later...

No problem @ttt88! My brother is a current PT student at Western U, and he spoke with current PA students who said that they didn't get their interview invites until January/February. Many of them were also on the "hold" for an interview status. It seems to be looking like we may just have to wait a couple more months to hear anything. Keeping my fingers crossed and staying hopeful! :)

Archived