class of 2015!!

let's get this group started! congrats to everyone who has been accepted for the class of 2015. i'm thrilled to have been accepted and am counting down the days until we start! sbu was my top choice and the interview process solidified that. who else is joining the class of 2015?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wait listed at Campbell U and had 2 other interviews lined up when I was told I got into Stony Brook. I had gone to a few interviews last year (wait listed at Campbell, Rosalind Franklin, and Rush U) and after SBU's interview I just felt like the school was a great fit for me, so I decided to withdraw my other apps this year.

I believe Audra said that we will be getting an email with our SOLAR information which is Stony Brooks online portal that we log into. I think that is our commitment to the program. I was in such a state of shock/excitement when she called that it is all a blur, but I think that was the general idea! She also mentioned that she will start a Facebook group to all us all too once the class in finalized which will be great to get to know everyone! :)

@ nicolecamp425,

Thanks! I felt the same when I got the call! I was just wondering how long approx. (if you know) it will take to receive the email and everything. I wanted to rewind the phone call to make sure that I heard it right :) I am the happiest girl in the world right now.

@ collin41899,

I think you sat next to me during the beginning of the interview process ;) congrats!

-Dina

Hey everyone!

I still have yet to recieve more information inregards to whats the next move with the acceptance process. I got my admission phone on the 20 of September and an email from Audra on 10/03 saying we should all get an email in a few weeks directions about accepting or declining our seat so hopefully we will get that email soon.

Congrats to everyone that got in!

Silvia:)

Archived