Bay PAth College

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frenchy,

I went to an info session in August. It was helpful and did include a great deal more information than their website. For instance, they have an innovative 8 weeks on and 1 week off schedule and they teach medical spanish as some of the rotations are in spanish speaking areas. Very informative.

redhotdrummer,

Not sure I have anything else to add. Right now it is not cold but we are expecting a boatload of rain and high winds. Should pass by the second but be sure to check flight schedules.... we are expecting power outages to last a week - could slow some things down.

Good luck. Are you interviewing in the morning or afternoon?

You know, they will have one year under their belt and hopefully will have learned some things. I have no doubt they will still be working out the details for the next class but....yeah...I am up for it.

I am scheduled for 8:30am. I am surprised we aren't all scheduled at the same time.

Good lcuk.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Schrafftie! It's been a really uncertain year so I'm relieved. I used to both feel excited and anxious everytime someone would post something about how they got it, so I decided I should anyway because at least if some people can feel like they know what step in the process they are at. Goodluck!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived