I don't recall exactly but it was mid to late September. I heard from them on the 10th. When did you submit? Did you apply other places too?

I submitted my supplemental to them on 1 Oct. I know it was the deadline and I should have submitted sooner. I have applied to a total of 13 schools.

Frenchy,

I went to an info session in August. It was helpful and did include a great deal more information than their website. For instance, they have an innovative 8 weeks on and 1 week off schedule and they teach medical spanish as some of the rotations are in spanish speaking areas. Very informative.

Got an email and now I have an interview scheduled for November 4th ! I fly up on the 2nd, hope it is not too cold.

ariel802 - was there anything else that was interesting during the open house? the medical spanish class sounds fun.

redhotdrummer,

Not sure I have anything else to add. Right now it is not cold but we are expecting a boatload of rain and high winds. Should pass by the second but be sure to check flight schedules.... we are expecting power outages to last a week - could slow some things down.

Good luck. Are you interviewing in the morning or afternoon?

I am scheduled to interview at 9AM. Thank you. Hopefully my travel with be smooth. Are you nervous that the program is brand new? I personally wonder what the whole process is going to be like. Basically the first class is the "guinea pigs", but honestly I wouldn't mind it. How about you ?

You know, they will have one year under their belt and hopefully will have learned some things. I have no doubt they will still be working out the details for the next class but....yeah...I am up for it.

I am scheduled for 8:30am. I am surprised we aren't all scheduled at the same time.

Good lcuk.

Hello all,

My interview is on the 4th at 11:45. Anyone have any advice? This is my first interview and I am very excited and nervous. Any other info learned at the open house? Thanks for your help and good luck all!

Thanks Schrafftie! It's been a really uncertain year so I'm relieved. I used to both feel excited and anxious everytime someone would post something about how they got it, so I decided I should anyway because at least if some people can feel like they know what step in the process they are at. Goodluck!

Just giving an update to those interested, I received my letter today (I live California) that I was placed on the "waitlist" which I am sure everyone who receives the letter who didn't get the call is also placed on the list. Congrats to those who got the call. Best of Luck!!!

Bay Path is not rolling.  They sit down on 10/1 and review all the apps then.  Students who are invited for an interview will hear by 10/11!