Salus University class of 2015

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I interviewed yesterday. The admissions counselor told me that their class is pretty much full, but both she and the students told me not to fret if I got wait listed because there is a lot of turnover and shuffling around April, as people finalize their school choices. About half of the Salus first years I spoke to said that they were waitlisted at first.

• 2 weeks later...

Thnx Lilinney. I am F.M.G with loads of H.C.E, ECFMG certified, decent GRE/TOEFL scores and currently preparing for USMLE Step3. On the flip side, i didn't do any required pre-requisites in USA[Went to El Camino college,Gardena yesterday and when they told me ChemI,ChemII, ChemIII with labs are 4 semesters(2 yrs in the making!! Can't imagine doing that for 2 years,then MS(P.A) and may be P.A Fellow after] and didn't shadow a P.A so far. Shadowing a Family Physician which i believe wouldn't help much. Also, my M.B;B.S with Internship was completed in Dec 2000! Way back with overall 3.0 GPA and 2.23 comprehensive GPA and and rightly most schools are sending me Regrets!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm out of the country currently and I haven't heard any response from this program regarding any interview invitation or rejection..

I submitted my application last summer. I'm wondering if they are still conducting any interview AND until when? I cannot call since I'm out of the country. I sent an email but I haven't heard from them either. Maybe someone from this forum can tell me any updates? Thank you.

I'm out of the country currently and I haven't heard any response from this program regarding any interview inviting or rejection..

I submitted my application last summer. I'm wondering if they are still conducting any interview AND until when? I cannot call since I'm out of the country. I sent an email but I haven't heard from them either. Maybe someone from this forum can tell me any updates? Thank you.

Well, I'm on the wait list! I heard from then faculty that in previous years they have taken 40 of 50 applicants from the waitlist. So there is definitely good news for tho on the list! I enjoyed the interview Amd the faculty, it alll seemed very professional. Hope I get accepted!!!

• 1 month later...

Archived