I received an interview invitation last week. The date they offered was in the end of Nov, and the rest were all next year.

i actually just withdrew my application from there. i accepted a position at another school a few days after jefferson called me for an interview. good luck!!

When did you all submit your CASPA for Jefferson? I submitted mine at around the middle of August and I'm still waiting to hear from pretty much every school I've applied to. I've had one interview so far.

I interviewed at Drexel and totally screwed up (but I am really proud of myself for getting the interview! They had 1800 applicants and only interview the top 300!) :-( but it really sucked cause that was my top choice. I'm hoping to get more interviews because now I definitely know what to expect!

i just went back and checked my CASPA. I submitted mine on 7/19/12 and i think all my materials were there around the same time or within a week of that date too. (mainly meaning my GRE).

Hi everyone! I will be interviewing on Nov 30th at 12:30 also! My name is Alexa. I submitted my CASPA on Sept 29th but it wasn't verified until about Nov 1st. First they offered interviews in January, then she mentioned that they were also interviewing this Friday. I just set it up today, and I hope to meet some of you on Friday!!!