Getting invited for an interview while still finishing pre-reqs

I am still finishing my pre reqs. I am taking 2 right now and only have one to take in the spring everywhere i applied i made sure that the allowed you to still have Pre reqs in progress when being accepted. My application has been complete since the end of august and i have gotten the requests for my supplementals. ( I have only gotten 1 rejection and that came very fast). I guess i am just getting nervous like everyone else cause i haven't heard anything... Will they be less inclined to invite me for an interview while i am still finishing my pre reqs?

ok thanks guys! i am finishing 2 this semester and have 1 to finish in the spring semester... and i haver over 800 hours of HCE all volunteer. and i have over 3.0 in my clumative and Science GPA I have to figure it out differently then CASPA has it cause i have 2 withdraws and a W/F but those are explained by a letter by the teacher who gave me the W/F that her hands were tied when i went into the hospital for an 18 month sickness i had been battling... If i dont factor in those i have over 3.5 in both and it looks like most of the school i applied to do their own calculations.... hopefully i will hear back soon about an interview... just sooo nervous with all the waiting!

Archived