Hi, I have an interview with Nova in Jacksonville tomorrow afternoon. I was hoping you could give me some advice on what to expect at the interview and what possible questions for the essay are? I was also wondering if you knew what style of interview questions Nova- Jacksonville usually ask? Thank you for your help. I greatly appreciate it!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi. Could you please suggest what is the better area to rent an apartment. I am from Orlando and not famiar with Jax at all. :) thanks.

@romashka15 There are many apartments right next to the school. If you are interested in living further away from the campus I have heard the new apartments that are being built in the town center are nice and you can hop on 202 right there to get to campus. The beach is wonderful but it would be miserable for traffic in the mornings similar to i-4 traffic.. In addition there is some apartments on southside but they're not as nice and I would look up the crime rate on the JSO website. When I lived there I lived at Beach and Kernan and absolutely loved it. I moved back to Orlando after living in Jax for 3 years

Hi. Could you please suggest what is the better area to rent an apartment. I am from Orlando and not famiar with Jax at all. :) thanks.

@romashka15 There are many apartments right next to the school. If you are interested in living further away from the campus I have heard the new apartments that are being built in the town center are nice and you can hop on 202 right there to get to campus. The beach is wonderful but it would be miserable for traffic in the mornings similar to i-4 traffic.. In addition there is some apartments on southside but they're not as nice and I would look up the crime rate on the JSO website. When I lived there I lived at Beach and Kernan and absolutely loved it. I moved back to Orlando after living in Jax for 3 years

• 4 weeks later...
For any of you all entering Nova JAX, here is a link to my dropbox, sign up and then you can have access to all my study charts, etc... I am in the graduating class of 2013, 4 months to go!!! http://db.tt/evHGMaxg

I am trying to access your materials from the link, but it keeps taking me to a spot to upgrade storage...? I have an account so that's not an issue. Thanks for sharing though!

Archived