BIOL-40357 at UC San Diego for PA school

Does anyone have a professor recommendation for this course? Currently listed for the dates I'd like are Jose Saborio, Agape Awad, Carla Uranga, Tobey Tam, Praveen Kumar. I've heard great things about Katrina Yamazaki!

Can anyone confirm if this 4.5 credit course counts towards CASPA calculations? And, I have quite a crazy workload so I heard it's self-paced with weekly discussions and quizzes format? I need an A to boost my science GPA for PA programs, so I'm wondering if anyone has feedback and/or a professor they recommend. Thanks! 

• 2 months later...
On 3/18/2023 at 2:53 PM, PAapplicant133 said:

Does anyone have a professor recommendation for this course? Currently listed for the dates I'd like are Jose Saborio, Agape Awad, Carla Uranga, Tobey Tam, Praveen Kumar. I've heard great things about Katrina Yamazaki!

Can anyone confirm if this 4.5 credit course counts towards CASPA calculations? And, I have quite a crazy workload so I heard it's self-paced with weekly discussions and quizzes format? I need an A to boost my science GPA for PA programs, so I'm wondering if anyone has feedback and/or a professor they recommend. Thanks! 

Hi, did you end up finding out if this counts towards Caspa, I need to repeat this class and this seems to be most wallet friendly option