Interviews for 2012-2013 Application

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

The whole process was super relaxed. Orientation is at 12:30 each day, with interviews spanning from 8:30-5:30. The interviews are done by a panel made up of two people, and only last about twenty minutes (if that). Also, they are doing a trial run of this health care/critical thinking test...it was 33 questions, and just made you think about certain scenarios in healthcare. Not bad at all! They are so super nice, and students will also be there on interview days--giving tours, talking about their experiences, etc.

Does anyone know what day they meet this week to decide??

"The PA Admissions Committee recently reviewed the applications for the class entering May 2013. You have been selected to complete the next phase of the selection process, which is the personal interview.

Interviews will be conducted on Thursday and Friday, December 6th & 7th. I recommend parking in lot C at the north end of the Greathouse Science Building. Please report to room 311 in the Greathouse Science Building. A map of the campus is available on our website.

There will be an orientation session at 12:30 p.m. each day and you must attend one of these sessions. Interview times will be scheduled from 8:30 a.m. to 4:25 p.m. Please call the PA Admissions Office at 615-248-1225 to schedule your interview."

Looks like I have an interview Dec. 6th or 7th. Going to go ahead and call to schedule so I can get a good time. Luckily, I live in Nashville so not a long commute for this one :)

Archived