Neurology Rotation Available Orlando

I am clinical coordinator of a neurology practice in Orlando. We recently were approved as a clinical rotation site for a couple of local programs in Central Florida. However, we were informed we missed out on this year's class because they already had arranged the rotations for 2010 and spring 2011. So if anyone has the freedom to choose their own rotations and would be interested in a rotation with us, please pm me.

We do adult and pediatric neurology along with sleep medicine. Onsite services include clinical evaluation and management, routine, ambulatory, and long-term video EEG, EMG/NCS, and polysomnography. Our physicians have a keen interest in teaching and were recently appointed as assistant professors at UCF College of Medicine.

We were informed that neurology is classified as an elective rotation by some schools. Other schools allow it to be used as an elective, IM, or pediatric elective rotation. We are happy to work with you and your program. We look forward to hearing from any who would like to learn about the interesting field of neurology.

Have been thinking about neurology as the possibility of my elective, however, that will be a year at the earliest (depending on my schedule). Is there a website you could PM me so I could look it over, possibly informing my professor. (even though they don't like to talk to first years about rotations for about 6 more months) ;)

• 2 months later...

Hi, I am a 2nd year PA student in Texas, and we will start our rotations in March 2011. I am very interested in doing a neuro rotation as my elective rotation. If you could send me anymore information it would be much appreciated. Honestly, I am new to this forum and do not know what "pm me" means. Can you clarifiy? Thank You.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived