Interviews 2012!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I interviewed the week before thanksgiving. I think it was November 14th which was the first day of interviews for secoumd group and they told us that people who interviewed November and December will hear back in January and there would be a third groupbofbonterviews starting in January. Maybe rather than doing threebgroups they extended the second group into January and will let everyone know by end of January/ start of February

Regarding the MHS email, I just called them and they said the email is being sent out twice a year to both DO and PA applicants. It does not indicate your admission status whatsoever. He told me not to worry and to not read too much into it, haha, WHEW.

haha thanks for the tip. I was getting worried myself!

Actually I called them today and left a voicemail. I am only worried because the postal service around my area is pretty bad and the mail usually goes to the wrong place. (I deliver the neighbours' mail to them few times each month because they have been dropped at our house by mistake)....

So if my mail goes to them, i would never know.....

I would let you know if Touro calls me back and lets me know. They had told us we would hear back in January but maybe they extended it to early February, either way we should know within the next 2 weeks... At least that's what i'm hoping for...

I don't know if the interviewee involved was pulling a fast one, but this is what he says he got (I'm just reproducing the relevant 2 lines): ".......... After a thorough review of your application and interview, the Admissions Committee has concluded you were selected for a seat in the July 2013 entering class. I will not able provide you any feedback nor the Office of Admissions will be able to provide you any advice of why you were not selected...". ........ ?????????? double negative???????

tourohopeful108

I received the same confusing email... "you were selected for a seat in the July 2013 entering class... why you were not selected..."

I just assumed this was an egregious error, but that overall it was their rejection letter. I called and left Vicki Chan-Padget a voicemail, because I think it needs to be addressed and clarified. But since there was no info about admissions, and fees, and such, I assume it is a rejection letter.

I'm sorry, I'm sure you feel as deflated as I feel, especially after that first liner... you got a seat! yay!, wait, you didn't get a seat..? What?!?!

Sorry,

Hope it gets cleared up soon!

Can anyone post what a typical acceptance email reads?

Subject: Accepted - Touro University Nevada

Dear Applicant,

Congratulations! You are accepted in our PA program at Touro University Nevada. The official letter with the response form will be mailed within next couple days. If you are accepting our offer, you will need to send us the response form with $1,000 deposit. You can fax the response form to 702-777-3070.

Thank you.

Archived