Interviews 2012!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi megamegan21,

I talked to people who have been through this process before and asked for advice. This will be my first PA school interview, and I can't believe how soon it will be! Otherwise, I have been looking at various interview questions online and thinking about my experiences. I think that the best you can do because they will want to get to know YOU. :) Are you from Nevada?

Hey guys! I hope all of your interviews went well! I have mine on the 31st. Can anyone offer any preparation advice or insight as to what it is like? Since it is a open file interview, I have mostly just been reviewing my application and thinking about experiences to talk about that support it. I'm super excited and nervous. Thanks, best of luck

Spatel88,

Once I turned in my supplemental it probably took about a week before I was offered an interview. I elected to fax my supplemental to them because it was quicker and I would not have to wait for the postal service to deliver it. They e-mailed me with 6 different interview dates that I could select from for my interview. Best of luck to you!

• 3 weeks later...

How it was explained during the interview:

160 interview invites go out

16-20 people per interview

4 interview sessions per decision / 16 people offered spots

total of 3 groups of ~ 16 seats offered = 56 + 10 more seats added to C/O 2015

Now class of 2015 will have 66 students (up from 56).

The first round of interviews / seats was for August 1st - October 31st interviews.

Hope this helps.

Archived