Question about where put this experience?

Hello everyone! 

I am not sure where to place this experience on my application. I feel like it could go under HCE, Research, paid work experience, or even something else.

I worked as a student under the the Division of Research at Texas A&M University in Research Communications & Public Relations. I gathered research stories and presentations, created research bulletins, compiled photos of various research projects, and spent time aiding and helping various research centers and groups across the entire Texas A&M University system. I was not directly involved with patients, but was directly involved in writing and communicating research project ideas and goals, and even some research project applications. 

Where would you all place this? I do feel like it was great experience for me and I learned a lot scientifically and about the research process.