Hospital Medicine Fellowship

Interested in learning about our Advanced Practice Fellowship Program? Talk with our APF leadership team, current fellows and past graduates of our program during our virtual open house on December 13th! 🗓

Don't miss out on this great opportunity. Register today 👉 https://lnkd.in/gnvyeRPb

University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus | University of Colorado Department of Medicine | #CUDHM | #HospitalMedicine

APF Webinar.jpeg

• Like 1

This is all my OPINION and not meant to be fact or an accusation:

Many people say that Regions is a great program. I went to an information session of theirs and 2 things turned me off to that program: 1. It seemed like the PA Residents and MD/DO residents had beef or had to compete for patients. That is a big no for me. We dont have to all be bffs, but if the physicians at your school are upset that this is called a “pa RESIDENCY” then there are probably a lot more of issues and red lining behind the scenes. 2. I wasn't a fan of the energy that the program director gave off(and that might be moreso a personality difference. For me, I would want to attend a program where I felt like I could ask questions openly- even if I thought they were dumb questions and if the program director already feels so hard to approach during an info session, then that isnt the program for me). 

My advice is reach out to both programs and try to meet their point of contact one on one. That person can tell you a lot about how the program operates and what to expect.

• Like 1