Biology Courses

Hi everyone, it's my first time posting on this forum. I'm planning on applying to PA school for the upcoming cycle. However, there's an issue with the biology pre-reqs I took from my school. All the schools I'm planning on applying to requires you to take gen biology 1&2. Unfortunately, my college that I attended do not offer those courses under those names and instead, states "Evolutionary Biology (Bio 200)" and "Cell Biology (Bio201). 

So I was wondering if PA schools will consider these courses I took as an exception and substitute it for their pre-reqs requirement.

P.S. If anyone is/was in a similar boat, please advise as well. 

Thank You!!

This is really common, especially for lower level courses. The course name isn't as important as the content, the syllabus, and if those courses were considered pre-reqs for higher level courses. Depending on the state/school where you took those courses, some programs may even be familiar with that naming convention. If you're really concerned, you can email the course syllabus to a few different programs to get their approval.

Those course titles offered are generally how Gen Bio 1 and 2 are broken up anyway. One course covers basic cellular bio and the second course covers evolution/organism biology. This is exactly how the courses were split up in the Texas system.