In need of rotation in Corpus Christi, TX

Hello! I am a second year student at NOVA Jacksonville and I am in need of a rotation (to serve as my preceptorship) in Corpus Christi, TX.  I have never been, however my family is moving there on military orders. If anyone has any leads on physicians or physician assistants that may be interested in having a student for 4 weeks, I would appreciate the information! I was hoping to do my preceptorship in Emergency Medicine, however I am open to any specialty as the goal is to just remain in Texas with my family. Thanks again!

• 1 year later...

Hi there! I hope you were able to find some rotations and be with your family during your clinical year. Also hope you find yourself well now, most likely close to/as a PA-C! I'm a current didactic year student at Arcadia University in Philadelphia, PA and also trying to set up clinical rotations in Corpus Christi because my family lives there as well. I wanted to ask if you had any luck finding preceptors in Corpus? If so, do you think they'd be open to have another PA student/would you recommend rotating with them? I haven't had much luck so far with the hospitals in the area as they seem to only accept medical students for clinical rotations. Thanks so much for your help!