Rejection Letters

I applied at the end of sept last year and heard back on January, so I wouldn't expect any rejection any time soon.:)

That's great to know! My application was received at the beginning of August and I havent heard back. I spoke with the Admissions Director last week and she said I met the screening criteria but they have a lot of applications and mine had not been reviewed. She told me not to worry because they interview through Jan or February. Still get worried because some have applied after me and received interviews.

Like Beeazy - I'd rather get the rejection sooner rather than later!

I received my interview invitation through email. My science GPA was a 3.6 as well as my cumulative. I have 2 years of clinical research experience as well as a little over 500 hours of direct care experience as a nursing assistant in surgical oncology, an HIV tester and counselor in an AIDS clinic in Nairobi, and as a volunteer in orthopedic surgery. I have 20 hours of shadowing experience. Good luck all :=D:

Archived