SHould I drop O-Chem and Core Bio

I was just accepted to program that does not require O-Chem and Core Bio. Ironically, I was taking them for entrance into other schools. These classes are a lot of work as many of you know and its tough getting off work. I was wondering how much this info will help me in PA school. I could drop them and recieve a "W", but not sure if I would be missing something. Your thoughts would be appreciated.

• 1 year later...

I was just accepted to program that does not require O-Chem and Core Bio. Ironically, I was taking them for entrance into other schools. These classes are a lot of work as many of you know and its tough getting off work. I was wondering how much this info will help me in PA school. I could drop them and recieve a "W", but not sure if I would be missing something. Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Hey, just wondering what you ended up doing??? And, it you were glad with that choice? I'm in a similar boat. Those courses aren't required for the program I was accepted in.

Archived