New here - interview tips?

Hello everyone, 

I am new to this forum and in my first application cycle. I have an interview at two schools, and still waiting to hear back from my top choice as they don’t review apps until Dec 1. 

I guess my question is, if you had any piece of advice for interviews, what would it be? 

Both so far are virtual, so anything that has to do with location/in-person situations/etc. I’m not too worried about. 

Thanks! 

I've only interviewed at one school but I would recommend watching YouTube videos about common questions or ethical dilemmas, just to have an idea of what they could ask. I would hope that they are looking to get to know you and see your compatibility in the program, so the conversation would be casual. Also if you haven't already, look up the schools mission or values and see where yours align, schools love that. You have gotten this far with your stats, now it is time to show them the whole picture of YOU! Good luck!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...