Sign in to follow this  
toyotabike

Interviews 2012/2013 Cycle

Congrats Candice! :=D: I'm so happy all of you guys! I'll be in the last group extremely nervous of what they might ask but excited to go.

Congrats Candice! :=D: I'm so happy all of you guys! I'll be in the last group extremely nervous of what they might ask but excited to go.

Thank you! Just remember to be yourself and breathe.:) Take in the amazing moment!:)

Thank you! Just remember to be yourself and breathe.:) Take in the amazing moment!:)

I think it went well! Everyone was super nice and friendly, and I actually was the least nervous in the individual interview- I was expecting that to be the hardest part!! It was a loooong day, but it was so nice to meet everyone and learn about the school. They said they won't have an answer for us for at least two weeks though- waiting is the toughest part!! I'll be crossing my fingers and will let you guys know when I hear!!! :smile:

Awesome! Good luck Stephanie! With my interview group, it seemed like the rejection letters came first followed by waitlist, and then finally the acceptance letters last.:)

That's good to know- I'll do my best to be patient then!! ;) thanks so much for all of your help and advice Candice! Will definitely let you know what happens!! =)