Interviews 2012/2013 Cycle

My MPH essay was shorter than 500 words. As long as you make a clear and concise, the purpose of the essay should be understood.

Optimus, I heard from a friend that it doesn't necessarily have to be rural, but they are definitely keen on candidates who have volunteered with undeserved populations whether in urban/rural environments.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Optimus. In one of their introductory seminars they kept emphasizing on the Program mission. Which is to serve in underserved areas. This doesn't mean that you must've worked in underserved areas, but as long as you have a background or something that shows you would be commited in serving the underserved...

• 2 weeks later...

The website says that supplementals are sent only to those who passed their first round of review. The interview cycle started on 10/26 so they are very busy right now screening everyone. I would just keep waiting because it's a good program =]. Email or call them if it has been several months after your "complete" email. In my case, I received an invite about 2 months after my supplemental submission.

The website says that supplementals are sent only to those who passed their first round of review. The interview cycle started on 10/26 so they are very busy right now screening everyone. I would just keep waiting because it's a good program =]. Email or call them if it has been several months after your "complete" email. In my case, I received an invite about 2 months after my supplemental submission.

oops~ I meant 10/16.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

QUESTION: Students who were accepted, did you receive a student ID # in your letter. Because I recently received an email stating that they had forgotten to give me a student ID # in a recent letter sent to me but I haven't received a letter recently. Just wondering if this is an inclination of a possible acceptance letter coming my way. Thanks!

Girl...I suspect if you've got a student ID# then you got in!! I had the same thing happen to me, then I got my letter in the mail 2 weeks later. I don't want to jinx anything but...CONGRATULATIONS!!!

QUESTION: Students who were accepted, did you receive a student ID # in your letter. Because I recently received an email stating that they had forgotten to give me a student ID # in a recent letter sent to me but I haven't received a letter recently. Just wondering if this is an inclination of a possible acceptance letter coming my way. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived