Sign in to follow this  
toyotabike

Interviews 2012/2013 Cycle

My MPH essay was shorter than 500 words. As long as you make a clear and concise, the purpose of the essay should be understood.

Optimus, I heard from a friend that it doesn't necessarily have to be rural, but they are definitely keen on candidates who have volunteered with undeserved populations whether in urban/rural environments.

Optimus. In one of their introductory seminars they kept emphasizing on the Program mission. Which is to serve in underserved areas. This doesn't mean that you must've worked in underserved areas, but as long as you have a background or something that shows you would be commited in serving the underserved...

how long after you submitted the supplemental did you receive an invite/rejection? Also, is the supplemental sent to everyone that applys? or is it actually only sent to the competitive applicants? thanks!

The website says that supplementals are sent only to those who passed their first round of review. The interview cycle started on 10/26 so they are very busy right now screening everyone. I would just keep waiting because it's a good program =]. Email or call them if it has been several months after your "complete" email. In my case, I received an invite about 2 months after my supplemental submission.

The website says that supplementals are sent only to those who passed their first round of review. The interview cycle started on 10/26 so they are very busy right now screening everyone. I would just keep waiting because it's a good program =]. Email or call them if it has been several months after your "complete" email. In my case, I received an invite about 2 months after my supplemental submission.

oops~ I meant 10/16.

Good luck!

Does anyone who has already interviewed want to give an example of the "Ethical Scenerios" consisted of? Was the expected question "Why do you want to be a PA"? asked?

I'm prepping!!! Excited!!

does anyone have any information about any more upcoming interview dates besides nov 27? I sent my supplemental application a few wks ago and I'm wondering if I just wasted my money if interviews are done already. I haven't received word yet besides receipt of my supplemental app.

I submitted my CASPA app the middle of July and then I received a secondary invite late August. I then was invited to interview two weeks after I submitted my secondary. My interview is next week! So anxious!!!!

Got an invite earlier this week. I wont be able to make the Dec 11th interview so I schedule until Feb. 19. Good luck to everyone interviewing on Tues! Wish you guys well.

Congrats to all the December 11th interviewees!! We survived = ). GOOD LUCK!!

Congrats guys! Hope you hear good news soon. How was it?

QUESTION: Students who were accepted, did you receive a student ID # in your letter. Because I recently received an email stating that they had forgotten to give me a student ID # in a recent letter sent to me but I haven't received a letter recently. Just wondering if this is an inclination of a possible acceptance letter coming my way. Thanks!

Girl...I suspect if you've got a student ID# then you got in!! I had the same thing happen to me, then I got my letter in the mail 2 weeks later. I don't want to jinx anything but...CONGRATULATIONS!!!

QUESTION: Students who were accepted, did you receive a student ID # in your letter. Because I recently received an email stating that they had forgotten to give me a student ID # in a recent letter sent to me but I haven't received a letter recently. Just wondering if this is an inclination of a possible acceptance letter coming my way. Thanks!

Hii everyone!! I am going to be interviewing Feb. 19th. Anyone else interviewing this date/staying at the Marriot!? Cant wait to meet everyone =) Goodluck to you all and congrats to those who have been accepted!!