Interviews 2012/2013 Cycle

Hello everyone, I'm a current 2015 PA. If you have any questions feel free to PM me since I don't check this forum as often as I'd like. Disclaimer, though, I might repost your question on this forum so the info can be shared among everyone. I think there is already a facebook group started for those who have been accepted? Check into it. It's a good resource for an entering student to communicate with current students and also acquaint yourself with future classmates. Anyone prepping for an interview let me know so we can join in on free continental breakfast!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So I emailed Naisha about interviews because I haven't heard anything and submitted a supplemental a long time ago. She said interviews are being held Feb-April. Although, it seems to be otherwise looking at people having interviews starting in October on here. hmmm...

They did start in October but took a break for the holidays and are resuming interviews in February. You all have plenty of time. I didn't get my interview until the end of March :)

I just got an email yesterday for an interview March 12. I'm very excited but I think I read in a post that there is a research paper portion in the interview? Interesting...anyone have any other tips from a recent interview? They have one in Feb and aren't sure if they are doing one in April I was told. How large is the group, anyone know? And how many students are in a class?

I also got invited to interview on March 12th. I was wondering if anyone could give a hint on questions to prepare for, I also read on a earlier thread theres a research paper, I haven't had an interview with that as a part of the format yet... any tips for a nervous soul?

Congrats, I'm also interviewing on March 12th!

Archived