Interview

Undergrad Ed School: Ramapo College of New Jersey

Cumulative Undergrad. GPA: 3.79

Science Undergrad. GPA: 3.8

Age at application time : 22

1st GRE: 1060(New: 297)

Direct Patient Care : (type & hours)

Physical Therapy Aide ~ 600 hours and still working 43+ hours a week.

Extracurricular:

RCNJ Baseball Team

Biology & Pre Med Club

PA Emergency Room Shadowing at Yale New Haven Hospital..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I will be there as well, in the afternoon! If anyone is coming from out of state and up for it, I'd love to try and coordinate splitting a taxi ride from JFK to Old Westbury on Sunday afternoon..

Laineyb, Which hotel are you staying at? Trying to figure out my accommodations...I'm coming all the way from Ca.

Lilian- I'm from CA as well! Which part are you from? I'm coming from LAX... I'm not sure if I'm going to stay in a hotel or not because a friend's family lives in Hicksville so I may stay with them. I looked into taking a train from JFK to the town and it seems like that is a way cheaper route than a taxi...

To past interviewees or people who interviewed at another school that was out of state, what did you do with your luggage during the interview? At other interviews I was able to keep my luggage in a rental car but I won't be doing that this time... is it out of place to bring your luggage to the interview?

Hello~

I also have an interview coming up on the Nov. 15th (Friday) with the DIRECTOR of admission......

How are the interview processes....? I am little bit nervous on what to prepare and what to research on...

Should I start searching for some school related articles?

What questions do they usually ask...? ;)

Little help will be appreciated! If I get in, I buy dinner. :)))))))

wookim0801@gmail.com

Archived