Cedarville University 2022-23

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, prepa1324 said:

I have been on the outs of applying. I understand that most PA programs can be faithbased but this specific program requires an essay about Jesus and requires everyone to take a biblical class before entering into the program. 

I can't say that there would be a lot of diversity at this school. 

It wasn’t bad. I actually loved interviewing and the people were great! They do emphasize faith a lot as they are faith based. It’s one class they ask applicants to take if they don’t have a Bible minor. 

Does anyone else have a hard time completing the graduate application? 

I have finished the CASPA application days ago but I get anxious about submitting the graduate application. As a religious but non-christian potential student, it is hard for me to say that I affirm the statements. I saw the point of not having to affirm every point of the doctrine statement but I am still having quite some anxiety about the questions. 

Are any other non-christian applicants feeling this way? I completely understand that this is a faith-based program but the graduate application is somewhat more intense than I expected. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2022 at 11:45 AM, Ohmeelle said:

It wasn’t bad. I actually loved interviewing and the people were great! They do emphasize faith a lot as they are faith based. It’s one class they ask applicants to take if they don’t have a Bible minor. 

Hi, may you share more about your interview experience. Was it in person? Was their a campus tour etc? How long until you heard back after interviewing?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2023 at 7:41 AM, Visa2424 said:

Hi, may you share more about your interview experience. Was it in person? Was their a campus tour etc? How long until you heard back after interviewing?

Mine was in person, I was the first group interviewed so it took about a month or so due to accreditation review. I had a campus tour, although brief, it was nice. 

5 hours ago, RonnieAAJr said:

Hi everyone was looking to see others who go into Cedarville University program, I also got accepted, super excited ! I don't have a Facebook to connect with the group, so I look forward to meeting you all on the March 3 date. Good luck to all the other applicants waiting for a status. 

Congrats! There’s a GroupMe for the cohort as well! Not sure how many are on there though. https://groupme.com/join_group/90762995/CZINc2wm