ATSU class of 2015!!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Stephaniemorgan, Congrats!!!! I got my call Monday afternoon that I had been accepted as well! I am so excited! I called back just to make sure they had the right number lol! Have you received an email from Bonnie yet?

Yeah I just received it earlier today! Congrats :) I'm still waiting to hear back from a few more schools that don't have ridiculously quick turn around times, but I'm still excited nonetheless !

Is anyone interviewing at ATSU November 30th? I interviewed there last year, but was rejected. I hope this is the year they accept me! :)

I am interviewing on the 30th as well! This is my first interview with ATSU so I'm very excited but also a little nervous! Would you possibly want to meet up sometime before the interview? I think it could be really helpful to see a familiar face on the big day!

Had my interview last Friday and it went very well. The faculty there are so nice and inviting and really try to make your experience as relaxed as possible. Just remember that they are people just like you and just want to get to know you a little better. I know that seems difficult, where I was extremely nervous leading up to it. However, it's your time to shine and go get what you have been working so hard at :;-D:. I have noticed a trend on this forum that they send out a round of acceptances the Tuesday after your Friday interview. So for all of you who have not heard anything yet, keep your fingers crossed I know I am!!

I was coming in to my interview with an RN background. My big question was why I chose the P.A. route and not the N.P. Luckily this was a question I had pondered long and hard on, and had an answer prepared. None the less, I was hammered in this subject. "Why not this? why that? but you could do this right now? what about that?" I had to really keep on my toes and stick to my guns, and in the end got what I wanted.

Good luck to you

I still haven't heard ANYTHING from AT Still. Anyone else in this position? I guess it's good I haven't gotten a rejection letter yet, but I'm confused as to why I would not have heard anything at this point. I emailed them a while back to make sure I had submitted everything necessary for the application, and they confirmed that my app was complete.

I believe they said it was between 90% and 95% on the PANCE pass rate. Except two years ago when it dropped to 80% which is what warrented the audit by the accrediting body and the resulting probation and changes. It went back up last year. This is if I am remembering correctly. Check the fact sheet on the ATSU website for the PA program. It might be up on that for last years pass rate.

I can't seem to find the PANCE pass rates for ATSU on their website. Can anyone help? Thanks!

I believe they said it was between 90% and 95% on the PANCE pass rate. Except two years ago when it dropped to 80% which is what warrented the audit by the accrediting body and the resulting probation and changes. It went back up last year. This is if I am remembering correctly. Check the fact sheet on the ATSU website for the PA program. It might be up on that for last years pass rate.

I'll probably ask them at my interview because I can't seem to find the information on their website. Thanks for answering!

Archived