ATSU class of 2015!!

I'll probably ask them at my interview because I can't seem to find the information on their website. Thanks for answering!

From their website.

[TABLE=align: center]

[TR]

[TH]

Calendar Year

[/TH]

[TH]

ASHS 1st Time Taker

Pass Rate

[/TH]

[TH]

National 1st Time Taker

Pass Rate

[/TH]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2008[/TD]

[TD]95%[/TD]

[TD]94%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2009[/TD]

[TD]93%[/TD]

[TD]92%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2010[/TD]

[TD]91%[/TD]

[TD]94%

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2011[/TD]

[TD]81%[/TD]

[TD]91%

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2012[/TD]

[TD]94%[/TD]

[TD]93%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]5 year average [/TD]

[TD]92%[/TD]

[TD]93%[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am interviewing on the 30th as well! This is my first interview with ATSU so I'm very excited but also a little nervous! Would you possibly want to meet up sometime before the interview? I think it could be really helpful to see a familiar face on the big day!
I won't have time tomorrow... What is your first name? I'll look for you. My name is Brooke :)

From their website.

[TABLE=align: center]

[TR]

[TH]

Calendar Year

[/TH]

[TH]

ASHS 1st Time Taker

Pass Rate

[/TH]

[TH]

National 1st Time Taker

Pass Rate

[/TH]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2008[/TD]

[TD]95%[/TD]

[TD]94%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2009[/TD]

[TD]93%[/TD]

[TD]92%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2010[/TD]

[TD]91%[/TD]

[TD]94%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2011[/TD]

[TD]81%[/TD]

[TD]91%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2012[/TD]

[TD]94%[/TD]

[TD]93%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]5 year average[/TD]

[TD]92%[/TD]

[TD]93%[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Thank you!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, I tried to create a Facebook group for the Class of 2015 so that those who have been accepted can join, however in order to create it you need to add members to the group by name (no real names are used on this forum so I couldn't add anyone). If you like the idea and maybe know a friend that has also been accepted, feel free to start up the page and the rest of us can join! Unfortunately, I do not know the 'real' names of anyone in our class yet, so I cannot start the group myself. Thanks, just thought I would throw the idea out there!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Since you've all been accepted (which congratulations by the way), I was wondering if you could help me out. I have an interview coming up at ATSU in a week, and since you all have already interviewed, I was wondering if you would be able to tell me how the interview process is. How many interviews do they have? Is there a test or an essay portion? Any and all feedback would be appreciated! Thanks

Hey guys,

Since you've all been accepted (which congratulations by the way), I was wondering if you could help me out. I have an interview coming up at ATSU in a week, and since you all have already interviewed, I was wondering if you would be able to tell me how the interview process is. How many interviews do they have? Is there a test or an essay portion? Any and all feedback would be appreciated! Thanks

I posted this in an early post from the thread:

One-on-one with program director, two-on-one with you and faculty, and an essay. They do not go out of their way to make it more stressful for you by any means. Everyone is very nice. Best of luck to you.

The interview was very relaxed. They really stress being yourself. I know for a fact if you go in with a rented suit and you dont look like you're comfortable it will show. I was the only guy in my interview that didn't wear a suit, and I wore orange argyle socks that did not match what I wore at all, and I got accepted. I did it on purpose, for one, because that's how I would normally dress, and for two because they clearly say that blue, grey and black are not the only interview colors on their website.

Know the history of the school and their philosophy and bring up why that philosophy fits with why you were drawn to the school rather than just because it is in Arizona and you want to be somewhere warm, or that it was just another school on the list.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived