Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnConner

Completion of Bachelor's?

3 posts in this topic

Does one need to have their bachelors degree completed to be considered for admission to South College, or can it be in progress; as long as it's completed by the time of matriculation? I didn't see any clear answers on their website. Also, for anyone that has applied or been accepted, does the adcom take a holistic approach when selecting applicants. I started off college poorly but have maintained a solid 3.6-3.7 cgpa and sgpa since returning a couple of years ago. I finally pulled my cgpa past the 3.0 mark this summer by busting my hump. My sgpa is at a 3.3-3.4. My prereq gpa is in the same range as my sgpa. I also have 6,000 hrs of HCE as a military medic. Will South College likely look at my application as a whole, or toss it out because my cgpa is not competitive in today's pool of PA applicants. Thanks!

my cgpa was 3.2, I majored in Chemistry. They will look at you as a whole. No worries. Also, you just have to have the pre-req classes and be done by the time you start school. Definitely apply. I got in. I am sitting in class right now haha. Obviously not paying attention (bad example) but it has been a long day. Good luck!