Sign in to follow this  
jbcaringpa

Tons of books for sale! Along with PANCE review and the CME resources binder!!

Hello.

I am selling these books. Please contact me at jbcaringpa@gmail.com and name me a price!! I'm moving so I want to get them off my hands asap :)

1). PA exam review by James Van Rhee (green book)

2). Lange Q&A (yellow book)

3). Swanson's Family Med Review

4). Kaplan PA exam review (all practice q's.. really good)

5). A Comprehensive Review for the Certification and Recertification Examinations for Physician Assistants: Published in Collaboration with AAPA and APAP.

6) My CME resources course binder.. includes everything!! Every blueprint subject on the PANCE plus pharmacology stuff. This is what I mainly used to study for the PANCE and I PASSED! I also made my own binder incorporating all the notes from the course and the Van Rhee book. I paid $700 something for this 5-day course. You can have both.

7). Step-Up to Surgery. Used this for my surgery rotation.

:love:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By PANY20
      Selling my Rosh Review. It is active until Jan 09 2020. 
    • By Pastudent463
      Our program is starting rotations soon and we are using standardized end of rotation exams though the PAEA.  What are the best books to use to prepare for these exams or any end of rotation exam? 
      Thanks in advance! 
    • By chelsealew
      Hi Everyone,
      I am so so grateful that I finally got in to my first choice PA school, but am not feeling very torn about my decision to attend. I just had my first child (found out I was pregnant right after applying) who will be three months old at program start. I have support from my husband and family, but I am so nervous about the experience negatively affecting my marriage and my mental health. Will I be able to manage studying and spending some time with my baby and husband? I really just want to start school already, but I'm starting to second guess myself that maybe I should defer for a year. I'm feeling sad about missing out so much of my daughter's early life, nervous I won't do well academically, and scared that I will be constantly stressed out.   I'm looking for advice, encouragement, anything!
      Sorry for rambling....
    • By madmoneyz
      Items for sale! Helped me pass my PANRE exam! PM for prices. 
      CME4Life Flash Card for sale!! Brand new unopen 
      CME4Life PA prep: Janus 
      CME4Life PA Prep: Timeline Tool for PANCE/PANRE Review
      CME4life PA Prep: Medical Triads
      Pance prep Pearl 1st edition 
      A comprehensive Review For the certification and Recertification examination For Physician Assistants 5th edition

Good Luck with your studying

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More