too late?!!! Need your opinion!

Hey guys, so I'm freakin' out a little bit and need some advice :

I will be submitting in my CAPSA on 9/27/12 (I know its SUPER late and I'm doubtful I'll even get an interview slot) but I do have 2361hrs of direct patient contact time ( worked as a PT technician for 2 years) and 1403 hours of health related experience (was a receptionist at a PT office), However my GRE score is atrocious. (I bombed the math and got a 146 Verbal/4.0 Writing) The score is making me hesitate even applying.. and i can't retake it untill the middle of October... on the other hand I do have a 3.0 Science GPA and was a Health Science major (graduated Cum Laude) . What do you guys think are my chances? any advice? And all my rec letters are also from Physical Therapists, which worries me as well..I keep thinking the GRE & later Submission date will be the deal breaker.... eeek!

UF is requiring that all CASPA applications be received at the school by 1 OCT this year, not just submitted to CASPA. If you do not submit until 27 SEP it will be impossible for it to reach them in time because it has to be verified and mailed, then received by UF. UF Also requires one rec letter to be from a PA and one from an MD.

Nova may have later deadlines and different criteria. Good luck in whatever you decide!

• 1 month later...

Archived