MISSOURI: Drury University (developing)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just applied today!! Good luck to everyone!

side note: Is there anyone here that lives near the campus and knows anything about the area? I looked up the school and the #1 complaint was about the buildings being older but some of these comments were a few years old. I would imagine the building to host a new cohort would be up to date. The site didn't say much about it otherwise. 

Does anyone happen to know the style of interview they're using?  I just applied today but haven't seen anything about that. Also, if the ARC-PA provides them accreditation-provisional status, that means the incoming cohort would be good to go in terms of taking the PANCE? I'm a third time CASPA applicant and this is the first time I've applied to a developing program, so I still get a little confused when it comes to accreditation.  Thanks in advance 🙂 

On 1/13/2023 at 6:39 PM, AlexPREPA said:

I just applied today!! Good luck to everyone!

side note: Is there anyone here that lives near the campus and knows anything about the area? I looked up the school and the #1 complaint was about the buildings being older but some of these comments were a few years old. I would imagine the building to host a new cohort would be up to date. The site didn't say much about it otherwise. 

I have not personally seen the campus but they said “new facilities” in an email sent out to the interviewees for January 27th. It’s through the Cox Health, which is one of the large hospital system in the area that I’m aware of.

• Like 2

On 1/15/2023 at 10:43 PM, aspiringpafrompa98 said:

Does anyone happen to know the style of interview they're using?  I just applied today but haven't seen anything about that. Also, if the ARC-PA provides them accreditation-provisional status, that means the incoming cohort would be good to go in terms of taking the PANCE? I'm a third time CASPA applicant and this is the first time I've applied to a developing program, so I still get a little confused when it comes to accreditation.  Thanks in advance 🙂 

If they receive provisional accreditation in March then yes the first cohort would be able to take the PANCE. If you are accepted into a program that, when you start, is accredited (provisional, continued, or probation) then you would be able to take the PANCE exam when you graduate. Even if they lose their accreditation at a later date, the cohort that started when the program had accreditation will not be affected. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bgeorge said:

If they receive provisional accreditation in March then yes the first cohort would be able to take the PANCE. If you are accepted into a program that, when you start, is accredited (provisional, continued, or probation) then you would be able to take the PANCE exam when you graduate. Even if they lose their accreditation at a later date, the cohort that started when the program had accreditation will not be affected. 

Thank you for clearing that up for me! 

Just got an interview for Feb 17th. I am debating whether I should drive or fly as I am coming from Virginia 🥲 but I am leaning towards flying. Regardless, I will be getting an Airbnb or hotel the night before and possibly the night of, if anyone wants to split a room with me! also, does anyone know if Ubers are reliable in the area or should I just rent a car?